Biniax Mobile 1.80
Biniax is unique and addictive arcade/logic game available for most computer platforms. Biniax Mobile allows the players to enjoy the game anytime and anywhere, playing on mobile phone or PDA.
- All screen resolutions bigger than 128x128 pixels;
- Keyboard control;
- Touch-screen control;
- Three versions for MIDP 2.0 (fullscreen), MIDP 1.0 with Nokia UI (fullscreen), MIDP 1.0 generic (windowed).
The rules of Biniax are kept as simple as possible:
Move your block among the field, taking the pairs with element like yours inside. If you take a pair, your element changes to the complementary block from the pair. Beware of blocking yourself.
- Keyboard - arrow keys to move, fire/select to choose or switch back to menu;
- Touch-screen - Double-click to choose from the menu. In the game - click the direction you want to move, related to your block. Click outside the game field to go back to the menu.
Menu on 128x128 phone
Ingame on bigger phone
- BiniaxMobile 1.80 JAD and JAR - for all MIDP 2.0 devices (all current phones);
- BiniaxMobile 1.80 JAD and JAR - for all MIDP 1.0 devices with NokiaUI (for old Nokia phones);
- BiniaxMobile 1.80 JAD and JAR - for all MIDP 1.0 devices (old handsets or compatibility reasons);
You can download the source code, release under modified zlib license.
|(c) 2005-2009 Jordan Tuzsuzov